RSS
Day 2 Retro-feel... haha.. taken at the shop where we bought the penang famous 'heong peng'... Before getting onto the top of the Penang Hill... Bee's the camera man Inside the super-crowded train.. I thought it would be more comfortable sitting rather than standing, and who knows, there isn't even a place for me to 'fit' my legs.. Me and him... :) Posers!! Yucks! I didn't even dare touching the snake... another group photo at the old train... nicest picture of all the girls.. did henna for the first time in my life... how is it? The best asam laksa in Penang... some pictures we took at Kek Lok Si Temple - our last destination before heading back to KL... Byebye penang... Terima kasih banyak banyak to WEELIAM, our volunteer driver + tour guide + leader + my dearest member... haha!!! We had a great time thr, thanks weeliam...

0 thoughts: