RSS
why do i have to be the one who is tolerating all the time? why do i have to act i'm not angry when i really am? why do i even have to cheat u wat i'm doing to cover my angry-ness so that u wont realise i'm really angry? i am really putting effort in the relationship and what do i get? u keep saying sorry but u do it everyday, wat's the point of apologising? do u ever try and understand how i feel, being alone here in kl? dont say girls are unreasonable... everyone is feeling that way, u just dont wanna spend time trying to understand me! u dont need me all the time doesn't mean that i dont need u too... u have friends to accompany u doesn't mean u can leave me alone! i'm writing this here and i still afraid u will see it and get angry... I wish u wont be seeing this.. I'm afraid to lose u... so plz, if u see this, dont drag it out, just give me some space to shout what i feel... well, haha, finish grumbling and i'm feeling better again... love u more again... haha! aiks, stupid me...

0 thoughts: