RSS
hi guys, this is my new layout.. how is it? too girly for a girl like me? haha.. i think so too but i guess pink brings happiness and a sense of romance? i learning to widen it but i totally have no idea how to do it... can somebody help me? nothing much to blog about lately. i dont go shopping, seldom go out so nothing much to write. oh ya!!!! i regretted for buying that CK bag too early. gg called and tell me that robinsons was having its first ever member sales and it's 40% off the original price.. when i bought it was only 30%! and the mphosis slippers tooo.... omg. it's 30% off! i bought it at its original price 2 weeks ago... life's been good to me lately, i think. nothing much happen but mood swings doesn't come that often anymore.. :) a good sign i guess.. may all of u have great days every day too..

0 thoughts: