RSS
things doesn't seem to go the way i like lately. financial problems, getting emo and mood swings almost everyday. how do i stop all these? i want a new life but why is it so hard? shall i go out to work now? haih.... life's hard for me. why does all these happen on me? i cant take it anymore. i need a shoulder. :( sorry to my readers. my blog sound sad lately. i'm not trying to beg for sympathy, i just need a place to complain and grumble. sorry if i made any one of u feel uncomfortable.

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

if i ask u to try your best or keep it up, u might feel more bother to read such msg.

But really have to be strong and clear of wat u wan for your future.
No body can't live without anyone in this world.

U wrote that u ll love yourself more in your previous post. Then prove to everyone that u can do it.
I know you are a strong girl.
Give yourself a goal, then go for it. Study, then study hard to get wat u wan.
If u plan to work, then just start to think of wat u can do and go for it.
Times wont stop cause of u.
Times wont come back to replace your depress moment.

I know u know how to do and wat to do. U just need some gut.
Once u made your decision, then don think bout anything not related to your goal.

I could, so u can!

I'll always support u, my worm sis.

"ADD OIL!"

sukwan said...

owh, u're being so sweet worm bro. u're right.maybe i should listen to u. i should really start setting myself a goal and work hard for it. i know i want a better life in the future. thanks for those chats when i'm feeling bad and thanks for the startbucks coffee in advance. haha! i shall call u once i reach miri on 20 sept. wuahahahahaa