RSS

exams

never felt so stressed out... tis semester is tough.... i know i need to strive a million times harder than ever so that i can get real good result in order to graduate with a distinction or else, without a scholarship i'd need to go back to miri after this... please, i hope this wont happen... 4 more days to exam and i'm still blur... everything that i read look strange to me when i flip back for a second revision... i was too arrogant to think that i can sure cope with it when i do revision but tis time, it's totally different... everything wasn't as easy as before... seeing all my frens enjoying ur holidays in miri while i need to struggle here alone... i feel lonely... i wanna be with u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to go back!!!!! all my gambler friends, wait for me before u all start training!!

xiaoyu, we'll yumcha and chat till midnight when i'm back in miri k?

2 thoughts:

Loiz said...

weiii how about me? =( sob sob..so sad..

Loiz said...

loiz here btw =P