RSS

update

haven't been updating my blog for quite a long time... been playing too much the whole semester so when it gets nearer and nearer to my final exam, i become more n more nervous more n more regretful... argh!! shouldn't have played so much... but still, it's worth it because i got to know a lot of great friends from kl... minmin, meiyee, elaine, wengguan, weeliam and many more... it's great to know u all... sigh sometimes even newly-known friends are more sincere than some long-known friends... but then again, i'll nvr forget all my good old friends who's been nice to me all these while... can't wait to meet u all again in miri during cny... just hope tat i can pass this exam without any unanticipated accidents and miri here i come!! haha... pray hard for me friends, so tat i'd pass all my papers... THANKS!!

0 thoughts: